Saturday, September 26, 2009

The MS Recovery Diet



So we have just began reading this book. I began first, trying to make sense of it all. One thing that I've noticed is that there is no shortage of information on MS out there. In fact in some ways I think there is too much information. What I mean is that some of it is contradictory. I've been trying hard to work through everything and hopefully come out with a better understanding of what MS is and the best way for our family to cope with its wrath.

The only catch to my plan is that my husband must quit smoking. I feel that this 'ms recovery diet' will require much of my time and energy to put in place. If he's not willing to meet me half-way, for his own good, then I won't invest the time and money it will require of me. I know this sounds extreme but from what I've read, smoking may contribute to the progression of MS. If he wants to work together on this, I am more than happy too.

I would love to hear from you if you've tried this diet. What you think of it and do you see or feel any changes. Share with me your experiences, I would really appreciate your input.

No comments: